Controversial Links are not showing in Blogger posts?

Hello reader.

I've never had such problems getting any information to you as I have with this material by Tim Schmidt at USCCA.

I'm trying to place links in this blog post in the pictures, in the title and subtitles and even just the link itself and it either disappears or appears but is not clickable! You can't even copy and paste the link into your web browser.

Does Blogger not like this material and is censoring it?
Does Chrome not like this material as it seems to "show" when using Internet Explorer and Firefox (if and when I can finally get a link to "stick" in a post.

I've been creating blogs with Blogger for years, and have never had such a time as this!

If anyone out there reading this can offer any ideas, please let me know in the comments.

For now I will tell you exactly what I've done and what should be showing directly below it.

First, here is the link to get to the webpage for Tim Schmidt's Armed and Ready Course:




So, it does "show" but is it "clickable" or able to be copied and pasted into the web browser? I will publish the post and find out. I will also view this post with both Internet Explorer and Firefox. I will then come back and "edit" this post by adding my findings directly after this sentence. 

Next, I will place a photo here for the Armed and Ready Product. Once the photo is in place, I will add the same link to it (so when people click the picture the link should take them to the site). Here goes, here's the pic: 

 http://tracking.deltamediallc.com/aff_c?offer_id=70&aff_id=5938
So, the picture shows now, before I publish the post. I will add the link to the picture now.
OK, there should be a link in the picture now.

Now I will add a link to the subtitle below:




 Now I am going to click "Publish" and see what happens. Before I click on publish, I will take a screen shot of this right now with everything in case the picture goes "away".  Here's what I'm seeing before I click "Publish" button:


I'm crossing my fingers and clicking on "Publish". I'll be right back and let you know what I find out below with the same post but edited by adding my addition comments and findings... 

I'm back and guess what; everything works now. The link by itself, the link in the picture and the link in the subtitle. Have you ever had the experience of having your car act up and then when you take it to the mechanic it "behaves itself" so the mechanic can't determine what the heck you are talking about? Same thing here. I assure you that I am not losing my mind. 

Crazy. For those of you readers who read this little journey with me, thanks. And BTW, this is a great course and it is only available for about a week. I'll add updates everyday with new information and tips. Enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment